Semi-Automatic Case Former/Case Erector BEL 505G4
The BEL 505G4 is an extremely compact, semi-automatic case packing system that integrates with a variety of case sealers, enabling one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
The BEL 505G4 allows the operator to stay on top of packing by providing the flexibility to pack from one of three sides of the case. This optimizes floor space in lines where space and operator orientation may be restricted. This former is ideal for packagers looking to further improve ergonomics and increase productivity.
The BEL 505G4 features non-contact sensors that allow it to handle re-shipper cases and cases with a high percentage of recycled fibre or light corrugated material with greater reliability. It also features a color-coded pictorial guide, which facilitates setup and quick change- over in seconds. Bi-lingual instructions are available.
BEL 505G4 Semi-Automatic Case Former / Case Erector Features & Specs:
- Integrates easily with a variety of BEL case sealer options.
- Equipped with programmable logic controller using non-contact photo sensors.
- A built in safety feature uses photo sensors in a strategy that ensures only a case blank inserted into the machine will start its cycle.
- Simple case size change-over - no tools necessary and minimal training needed.
- Dynamic flap folding system power folds all bottom flaps.
- Case hold down feature keeps box in place for hands- free case loading.
- Corrosion resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers, and paint-free surfaces aid in easy maintenance.
- Adjustable box stand
- A-42 Rotary Accumulation Turntable
- Total Lock Caster Wheels with Extension Adjustment
- Roller Conveyor for Infeed & Outfeed
- Flexible Conveyor
- Spare Parts Kits for Machine Maintenance
- S-10 Packing Conveyor with Programmable Weigh Scale
- ErgoLevel Packing Height Adjustment Option
- 1" Heavy Duty Acme Screws
- C Channel Aluminum Frame
BEL products are ideal for packaging lines that do not warrant full automation because of specific requirements like:
- Frequent case size changes
- Many different case sizes and pack configurations
- Limited floor space
- Manual inspection of the products
- Limited technical staff
- The high price of automated case packers and erectors
- Low volume
|Case Size Range||Length||Width||Height|
|Machine Speed: Up to 15 cases per minute.
Oversize model available. Consult factory for case size ranges.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.